Tags: Michel Bakhos
Godwin Pumps, manufacturer of the Dri-Prime automatic self-priming, dry-running pump, has opened three new locations in the Midwest – Indianapolis, Ind.; Evansville, Ind.; and Cincinnati, Ohio. Godwin’s increased presence in the Midwest aligns with its strategy to enhance its focus on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views