Tags: Michelin XTXL tires
Michelin | www.michelin-us.com XTXL — X stands for radial, T for transport, and XL for extra load and extra life. The new tire is said to be suited for the latest-generation underground mining dump trucks and machinery. It can carry 29,000 kilograms per ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)333 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars324 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)286 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees269 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter202 Views