Tags: Michels Corporation
More than 16,000 visited Michels Materials limestone quarry in Neenah, Wisconsin, last month to attend the 15th annual Quarry Quest, according to a report from PostCrescent.com. The event, which took place September 14, featured family-friendly activities such as working the controls ...
Michels Corporation will host its 15th annual Quarry Quest on Saturday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. at its Michels Materials limestone quarry in Neenah, Wisconsin. The Quarry Quest website states that the event’s goal is “educating families in geology and ...
One of the newer Administrative Law Judges - William Steele - has issued a decision in favor of a limestone quarry operator in a case involving a worker's failure to wear eye protection. In Michels Corporation (ALJ, November 2012), ALJ ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views