Tags: Michels Corporation
More than 16,000 visited Michels Materials limestone quarry in Neenah, Wisconsin, last month to attend the 15th annual Quarry Quest, according to a report from PostCrescent.com. The event, which took place September 14, featured family-friendly activities such as working the controls ...
Michels Corporation will host its 15th annual Quarry Quest on Saturday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. at its Michels Materials limestone quarry in Neenah, Wisconsin. The Quarry Quest website states that the event’s goal is “educating families in geology and ...
One of the newer Administrative Law Judges - William Steele - has issued a decision in favor of a limestone quarry operator in a case involving a worker's failure to wear eye protection. In Michels Corporation (ALJ, November 2012), ALJ ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention169 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views