Tags: Michels Corporation
More than 16,000 visited Michels Materials limestone quarry in Neenah, Wisconsin, last month to attend the 15th annual Quarry Quest, according to a report from PostCrescent.com. The event, which took place September 14, featured family-friendly activities such as working the controls ...
Michels Corporation will host its 15th annual Quarry Quest on Saturday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. at its Michels Materials limestone quarry in Neenah, Wisconsin. The Quarry Quest website states that the event’s goal is “educating families in geology and ...
One of the newer Administrative Law Judges - William Steele - has issued a decision in favor of a limestone quarry operator in a case involving a worker's failure to wear eye protection. In Michels Corporation (ALJ, November 2012), ALJ ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets547 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year286 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views