Tags: Michels Corporation
More than 16,000 visited Michels Materials limestone quarry in Neenah, Wisconsin, last month to attend the 15th annual Quarry Quest, according to a report from PostCrescent.com. The event, which took place September 14, featured family-friendly activities such as working the controls ...
Michels Corporation will host its 15th annual Quarry Quest on Saturday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. at its Michels Materials limestone quarry in Neenah, Wisconsin. The Quarry Quest website states that the event’s goal is “educating families in geology and ...
One of the newer Administrative Law Judges - William Steele - has issued a decision in favor of a limestone quarry operator in a case involving a worker's failure to wear eye protection. In Michels Corporation (ALJ, November 2012), ALJ ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations245 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers223 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show212 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs165 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg152 Views