Tags: Michigan Department of Transportation
Construction projects across the state of Michigan that are dependent upon concrete are being delayed due to a cement shortage caused by what is being called a “perfect storm” of events. According to a report from the Detroit Free Press, the Michigan ...
Construction on a new Black River Bridge in Port Huron, Mich., can now begin thanks to a signed agreement between the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Michigan Department of Transportation for a $30 million American Recovery ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views