Tags: Michigan Department of Transportation
Construction projects across the state of Michigan that are dependent upon concrete are being delayed due to a cement shortage caused by what is being called a “perfect storm” of events. According to a report from the Detroit Free Press, the Michigan ...
Construction on a new Black River Bridge in Port Huron, Mich., can now begin thanks to a signed agreement between the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Michigan Department of Transportation for a $30 million American Recovery ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1045 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts380 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry317 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views