WABCO announced this week that it would purchase MICO Incorporated to become the world's first and only supplier of complete pneumatic and hydraulic brake control systems for off-highway vehicles. According to WABCO, the company purchased MICO to expand its line braking and ...
NORTH MANKATO, Minn. — MICO, Incorporated introduces the 520 Series hydraulic apply caliper disc brake for on and off-highway service braking applications. The fixed caliper type brake uses a modulated hydraulic pressure source, such as a master cylinder, to control ...
MICO Inc. has earned recognition as a partner-level supplier for 2010 in the John Deere Achieving Excellence Program. The partner-level status is Deere & Co.’s highest supplier rating. MICO was selected for the honor in recognition of its dedication to providing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views