By Therese Dunphy It’s a story that regularly unfolds in communities around the United States: the big bad mining company approaches the local government body seeking a permit. Outraged neighbors cry out about the harmful environmental impacts of big business. Flyers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1904 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania485 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC481 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up440 Views