California Vulcan Materials Co. is in the process of transforming all of the original 30- to 50-foot benches at its Azusa operation into 1- and 2-foot microbenches that match the contours of the natural hillside. According to the San Gabriel Valley ...
Vulcan Materials Co. says it will hit the August deadline for restoring the eastern hillside of the Azusa rock quarry. The San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that the aggregate mining company must finish restoring the first phase of the quarry ...
Since beginning operations at its Azusa Rock Quarry in September, Vulcan Materials has spent some time on reclamation of the site in California. The company has installed 30- to 50-foot high conventional benches and will convert them to 1- to 2-foot ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned473 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views