California Vulcan Materials Co. is in the process of transforming all of the original 30- to 50-foot benches at its Azusa operation into 1- and 2-foot microbenches that match the contours of the natural hillside. According to the San Gabriel Valley ...
Vulcan Materials Co. says it will hit the August deadline for restoring the eastern hillside of the Azusa rock quarry. The San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that the aggregate mining company must finish restoring the first phase of the quarry ...
Since beginning operations at its Azusa Rock Quarry in September, Vulcan Materials has spent some time on reclamation of the site in California. The company has installed 30- to 50-foot high conventional benches and will convert them to 1- to 2-foot ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility916 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views