California Vulcan Materials Co. is in the process of transforming all of the original 30- to 50-foot benches at its Azusa operation into 1- and 2-foot microbenches that match the contours of the natural hillside. According to the San Gabriel Valley ...
Vulcan Materials Co. says it will hit the August deadline for restoring the eastern hillside of the Azusa rock quarry. The San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that the aggregate mining company must finish restoring the first phase of the quarry ...
Since beginning operations at its Azusa Rock Quarry in September, Vulcan Materials has spent some time on reclamation of the site in California. The company has installed 30- to 50-foot high conventional benches and will convert them to 1- to 2-foot ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents303 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views