California Vulcan Materials Co. is in the process of transforming all of the original 30- to 50-foot benches at its Azusa operation into 1- and 2-foot microbenches that match the contours of the natural hillside. According to the San Gabriel Valley ...
Vulcan Materials Co. says it will hit the August deadline for restoring the eastern hillside of the Azusa rock quarry. The San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that the aggregate mining company must finish restoring the first phase of the quarry ...
Since beginning operations at its Azusa Rock Quarry in September, Vulcan Materials has spent some time on reclamation of the site in California. The company has installed 30- to 50-foot high conventional benches and will convert them to 1- to 2-foot ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views