California Vulcan Materials Co. is in the process of transforming all of the original 30- to 50-foot benches at its Azusa operation into 1- and 2-foot microbenches that match the contours of the natural hillside. According to the San Gabriel Valley ...
Vulcan Materials Co. says it will hit the August deadline for restoring the eastern hillside of the Azusa rock quarry. The San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that the aggregate mining company must finish restoring the first phase of the quarry ...
Since beginning operations at its Azusa Rock Quarry in September, Vulcan Materials has spent some time on reclamation of the site in California. The company has installed 30- to 50-foot high conventional benches and will convert them to 1- to 2-foot ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year479 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries333 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan199 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs187 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding162 Views