Caterpillar mining trucks may soon include fatigue-detecting technology, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The technology, developed by Australia-based Seeing Machines, uses a set of sensors and software to detect when an operator is drifting off and uses alarms to rouse ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February441 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again297 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)183 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views