Caterpillar mining trucks may soon include fatigue-detecting technology, our sister site, Better Roads, reported. The technology, developed by Australia-based Seeing Machines, uses a set of sensors and software to detect when an operator is drifting off and uses alarms to rouse ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1633 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award352 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world223 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention187 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village140 Views