Tags: Mid-States Materials
Douglass County commissioners on Wednesday granted the operators of the Big Springs Quarry near Lecompton, Kansas, permission to mine in any sequence they want, Lawrence Journal-World reported. Prior to Wednesday night’s meeting, Mid-States Materials, LLC, which owns Big Springs Quarry, requested ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views