Tags: Mid-States Materials
Douglass County commissioners on Wednesday granted the operators of the Big Springs Quarry near Lecompton, Kansas, permission to mine in any sequence they want, Lawrence Journal-World reported. Prior to Wednesday night’s meeting, Mid-States Materials, LLC, which owns Big Springs Quarry, requested ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials238 Views