Tags: Mid-States Materials
Douglass County commissioners on Wednesday granted the operators of the Big Springs Quarry near Lecompton, Kansas, permission to mine in any sequence they want, Lawrence Journal-World reported. Prior to Wednesday night’s meeting, Mid-States Materials, LLC, which owns Big Springs Quarry, requested ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry641 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)251 Views