Tags: Mid-States Materials
Douglass County commissioners on Wednesday granted the operators of the Big Springs Quarry near Lecompton, Kansas, permission to mine in any sequence they want, Lawrence Journal-World reported. Prior to Wednesday night’s meeting, Mid-States Materials, LLC, which owns Big Springs Quarry, requested ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151093 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success599 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting416 Views