Tags: Midyear U.S. construction machinery exports up 15 percent compared to 2009
Exports of U.S.-made construction equipment increased in the second quarter of 2010, and total construction machinery exports at midyear were $7.4 billion, a 15-percent gain overall compared to January-June 2009 numbers, according to the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). The AEM ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents298 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views