Tags: Mike Acott president of National Asphalt Pavement Association
Trade associations that represent 150 million tons a year of asphalt recycling signed a cooperative agreement aimed at doubling the rate of reuse/recycling of asphalt pavements within five years. The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) and the Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety382 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs191 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013189 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views