Tags: Mike Orzechowski
The Concrete Sawing & Drilling Association (CSDA) has released three new Best Practice documents titled, "Polished Concrete Floors" (CSDA-BP-008), "Green Construction" (CSDA-BP-009) and "Hi-Cycle Concrete Cutting Equipment" (CSDA-BP-010). The release of these three documents brings the Association’s series of Standards, Specifications, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments350 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance334 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention308 Views