Tags: Mike Orzechowski
The Concrete Sawing & Drilling Association (CSDA) has released three new Best Practice documents titled, "Polished Concrete Floors" (CSDA-BP-008), "Green Construction" (CSDA-BP-009) and "Hi-Cycle Concrete Cutting Equipment" (CSDA-BP-010). The release of these three documents brings the Association’s series of Standards, Specifications, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world296 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention197 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior162 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village147 Views