Tags: Mike Orzechowski
The Concrete Sawing & Drilling Association (CSDA) has released three new Best Practice documents titled, "Polished Concrete Floors" (CSDA-BP-008), "Green Construction" (CSDA-BP-009) and "Hi-Cycle Concrete Cutting Equipment" (CSDA-BP-010). The release of these three documents brings the Association’s series of Standards, Specifications, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views