Tags: Mike Rowe
At a media event on Monday, March 3, Dirty Jobs star Mike Rowe discussed the need to change the image of trade skills jobs and encourage more young people to choose careers in skilled trades. As part of the collaborative effort ...
“Dirty Jobs” host Mike Rowe offers $15,000 scholarships to students who sign the 12-part SWEAT pledge
Mike Rowe, creator and host of Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs,” is giving students the chance to earn money for trade-related studies. Rowe, who has promoted skilled trades through programs like I Make America, Go Build Alabama, Go Build Georgia and his own ...
‘I Make America’ campaign turns 1; celebrates with virtual march on D.C. for infrastructure investment
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and the I Make America campaign celebrated the campaign’s first anniversary, and to mark the occasion, industry supporters held a virtual march on Washington, D.C. AEM called on its supporters to send letters, sign a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views