Tags: Mike Rowe
At a media event on Monday, March 3, Dirty Jobs star Mike Rowe discussed the need to change the image of trade skills jobs and encourage more young people to choose careers in skilled trades. As part of the collaborative effort ...
“Dirty Jobs” host Mike Rowe offers $15,000 scholarships to students who sign the 12-part SWEAT pledge
Mike Rowe, creator and host of Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs,” is giving students the chance to earn money for trade-related studies. Rowe, who has promoted skilled trades through programs like I Make America, Go Build Alabama, Go Build Georgia and his own ...
‘I Make America’ campaign turns 1; celebrates with virtual march on D.C. for infrastructure investment
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and the I Make America campaign celebrated the campaign’s first anniversary, and to mark the occasion, industry supporters held a virtual march on Washington, D.C. AEM called on its supporters to send letters, sign a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views