Tags: Mike Williamsen
Zach Knoop, corporate director of safety for Knife River Co. in Bismarck, N.D., has been named the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) 2011 James M. Christie Safety & Health Professional. The award, established in 1987, provides national recognition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views