Tags: Milestone Quarry
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers317 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views