Lafarge North America’s Medford Quarry in New Windsor, Maryland, last month achieved 36 years with no lost-time incidents (LTI). The milestone occurred on June 17, during the company’s 6th Annual Health & Safety Month. The achievement marks about 2.6 million man-hours ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger350 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views