Lafarge North America’s Medford Quarry in New Windsor, Maryland, last month achieved 36 years with no lost-time incidents (LTI). The milestone occurred on June 17, during the company’s 6th Annual Health & Safety Month. The achievement marks about 2.6 million man-hours ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success592 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views