Tragedy has once again struck a quarry in Milford, Massachusetts. Although rescue crews feared the worst when a teenager jumped off a cliff into the pond and never surfaced, they remained somewhat hopeful. After all, the teen had been swimming ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April537 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts390 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry336 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration327 Views