Tragedy has once again struck a quarry in Milford, Massachusetts. Although rescue crews feared the worst when a teenager jumped off a cliff into the pond and never surfaced, they remained somewhat hopeful. After all, the teen had been swimming ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)171 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style170 Views