On Feb. 3, the Indiana Mineral Aggregates Association (IMAA) named Brad Powell, VCNA Prairie, Inc., as the 2014 recipient of its prestigious “Miner of the Year” Award. The award was presented by IMAA Executive Director Robert Jones at the Awards ...
As aggregate demand continues its slow climb back to pre-Great Recession levels, many aggregates producers find that increased demand means a need for quality employees. At CalPortland’s Dupont plant, its relationship with one neighbor helps it fill its ranks. That site ...
Case Construction Equipment continues its support of Illinois military families and veterans with its sponsorship of the fifth annual “Rockin’ for the Troops” concert, July 17, at Cantigny Park in Winfield, Ill. Featuring entertainment from actor Gary Sinise’s Lt. Dan Band, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry622 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter385 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views