On Feb. 3, the Indiana Mineral Aggregates Association (IMAA) named Brad Powell, VCNA Prairie, Inc., as the 2014 recipient of its prestigious “Miner of the Year” Award. The award was presented by IMAA Executive Director Robert Jones at the Awards ...
As aggregate demand continues its slow climb back to pre-Great Recession levels, many aggregates producers find that increased demand means a need for quality employees. At CalPortland’s Dupont plant, its relationship with one neighbor helps it fill its ranks. That site ...
Case Construction Equipment continues its support of Illinois military families and veterans with its sponsorship of the fifth annual “Rockin’ for the Troops” concert, July 17, at Cantigny Park in Winfield, Ill. Featuring entertainment from actor Gary Sinise’s Lt. Dan Band, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person563 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger231 Views