On Feb. 3, the Indiana Mineral Aggregates Association (IMAA) named Brad Powell, VCNA Prairie, Inc., as the 2014 recipient of its prestigious “Miner of the Year” Award. The award was presented by IMAA Executive Director Robert Jones at the Awards ...
As aggregate demand continues its slow climb back to pre-Great Recession levels, many aggregates producers find that increased demand means a need for quality employees. At CalPortland’s Dupont plant, its relationship with one neighbor helps it fill its ranks. That site ...
Case Construction Equipment continues its support of Illinois military families and veterans with its sponsorship of the fifth annual “Rockin’ for the Troops” concert, July 17, at Cantigny Park in Winfield, Ill. Featuring entertainment from actor Gary Sinise’s Lt. Dan Band, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company485 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger417 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register339 Views