On Feb. 3, the Indiana Mineral Aggregates Association (IMAA) named Brad Powell, VCNA Prairie, Inc., as the 2014 recipient of its prestigious “Miner of the Year” Award. The award was presented by IMAA Executive Director Robert Jones at the Awards ...
As aggregate demand continues its slow climb back to pre-Great Recession levels, many aggregates producers find that increased demand means a need for quality employees. At CalPortland’s Dupont plant, its relationship with one neighbor helps it fill its ranks. That site ...
Case Construction Equipment continues its support of Illinois military families and veterans with its sponsorship of the fifth annual “Rockin’ for the Troops” concert, July 17, at Cantigny Park in Winfield, Ill. Featuring entertainment from actor Gary Sinise’s Lt. Dan Band, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views