On Feb. 3, the Indiana Mineral Aggregates Association (IMAA) named Brad Powell, VCNA Prairie, Inc., as the 2014 recipient of its prestigious “Miner of the Year” Award. The award was presented by IMAA Executive Director Robert Jones at the Awards ...
As aggregate demand continues its slow climb back to pre-Great Recession levels, many aggregates producers find that increased demand means a need for quality employees. At CalPortland’s Dupont plant, its relationship with one neighbor helps it fill its ranks. That site ...
Case Construction Equipment continues its support of Illinois military families and veterans with its sponsorship of the fifth annual “Rockin’ for the Troops” concert, July 17, at Cantigny Park in Winfield, Ill. Featuring entertainment from actor Gary Sinise’s Lt. Dan Band, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February411 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again230 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car204 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views