Tags: Mill Creek
I admit it, I didn't know diddly squat about the aggregates industry before I began working for Aggregates Manager magazine in 2004. Needless to say, I threw myself into learning about the industry right away, and what better way to ...
TXI’s Mill Creek, Okla., plant targets energy savings through variable frequency drives on its motors. It’s no secret that commodity prices in the aggregates markets are sensitive to ever fluctuating economic conditions. While producers may have little control of external market ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014136 Views