Tags: Mill Creek
I admit it, I didn't know diddly squat about the aggregates industry before I began working for Aggregates Manager magazine in 2004. Needless to say, I threw myself into learning about the industry right away, and what better way to ...
TXI’s Mill Creek, Okla., plant targets energy savings through variable frequency drives on its motors. It’s no secret that commodity prices in the aggregates markets are sensitive to ever fluctuating economic conditions. While producers may have little control of external market ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 847 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views