Tags: Millennia Military Vehicles (MMVs)
JLG Industries has been awarded a $40 million contract to build 280 extendable boom forklifts (EBFL) for the U.S. Marine Corps. JLG is an Oshkosh Corporation company that manufactures aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers. Also known as Millennia Military Vehicles ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2268 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...509 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker304 Views