Tags: Millennia Military Vehicles (MMVs)
JLG Industries has been awarded a $40 million contract to build 280 extendable boom forklifts (EBFL) for the U.S. Marine Corps. JLG is an Oshkosh Corporation company that manufactures aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers. Also known as Millennia Military Vehicles ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views