Tags: Milton-Madison Bridge
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood joined Congressman Baron Hill, Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels, Kentucky Governor Steven Beshear, and other state and local officials in breaking ground late last month on the Milton-Madison bridge replacement project, which received a $20 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned527 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies503 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting462 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views