Tags: Minas Gerais
A visit to a Brazilian iron ore mine underscores that operational goals and challenges are similar throughout the globe. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com In early November, I visited an iron ore mine near Belo Horizonte, Brazil, and saw just how similar mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri719 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials267 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?226 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views