Tags: mine accident
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association will hold an webinar on Oct. 29 to discuss what to do after you've called 911 when a mine accident occurs. Mine operators across the country mostly already know exactly what to do when there's ...
August 3 was a deadly day for mining across America as three miners died in completely unrelated accidents in three different states. In the wake of the deaths, the Mine Safety and Health Administration has decided up the enforcement and ...
Agency expands its use of Section 103(k) orders as the Commission broadens the definition of accident. By Kristin R.B. White, Contributing Editor Section 103(k) of the Federal Mine Safety & Health Act of 1977, 30 U.S.C. § 801 et seq., (the Mine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars313 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees264 Views