Tags: Mine Act 30 U.S.C. Section 815(c) (2)
Get it in writing Work refusals and temporary reinstatement under the Mine Act. By Page H. Jackson Every supervisor at a mine needs to be aware of the procedures to follow if a miner raises a question as to whether a given procedure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151081 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1040 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production747 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015656 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success583 Views