Tags: Mine Act Section 103(f)
Denial of walkaround rights during impact inspection may lead to vacated citations. Since April 2010, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has conducted special inspections known as impact inspections that target mines MSHA has purportedly identified as requiring increased attention ...
Advanced Notice Prohibition of ‘advance notice’ must be balanced with the operator’s right to accompany the inspector. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspectors have been increasing emphasis on the prevention of ‘advance notice’ of their inspection activities since MSHA issued Program ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 887 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers264 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views