Tags: mine hazards
Get it in writing Work refusals and temporary reinstatement under the Mine Act. By Page H. Jackson Every supervisor at a mine needs to be aware of the procedures to follow if a miner raises a question as to whether a given procedure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents298 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views