Tags: Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006 (MINER Act)
Mine the Safety Data By Therese Dunphy Sunshine. Sago. Upper Big Branch. Each of these coal operations has impacted mining in a way that resonates beyond the miners, families, and companies involved in the catastrophes at each site. Since 2006, 47 coal miners ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views