Tags: Mine Improvement and new emergency Response Act of 2006 (the MINER Act)
Recent orders by ALJ explain criteria for flagrant violations. by Adam J. Schwendeman In March 2013, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Commission) issued its decision in Wolf Run Mining Co., 35 FMSHRC 536. At issue was the application of ...
Review Commission issues a troubling decision on “repeated flagrant” violations. By Arthur Wolfson The Federal Mine Safety Review Commission recently issued a decision addressing application of the “repeated flagrant” provision of the Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006 (the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities430 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company405 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register373 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule365 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry315 Views