Tags: Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded $1 million through its Brookwood-Sago grants program to seven organizations that provide education and training within the mining industry. The money will be used to develop and implement training and ...
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Stone mining exempt from mine safety bill By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor After another tragic coal mine explosion, the aggregates industry ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appointed a team to investigate the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch South Mine (Performance Coal Co.) in Whitesville, W.Va. "Twenty-five hardworking men died unnecessarily in a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1138 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1037 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program526 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views