Tags: Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded $1 million through its Brookwood-Sago grants program to seven organizations that provide education and training within the mining industry. The money will be used to develop and implement training and ...
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Stone mining exempt from mine safety bill By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor After another tragic coal mine explosion, the aggregates industry ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appointed a team to investigate the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch South Mine (Performance Coal Co.) in Whitesville, W.Va. "Twenty-five hardworking men died unnecessarily in a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views