Tags: Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded $1 million through its Brookwood-Sago grants program to seven organizations that provide education and training within the mining industry. The money will be used to develop and implement training and ...
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Stone mining exempt from mine safety bill By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor After another tragic coal mine explosion, the aggregates industry ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appointed a team to investigate the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch South Mine (Performance Coal Co.) in Whitesville, W.Va. "Twenty-five hardworking men died unnecessarily in a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger453 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company376 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views