Tags: Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded $1 million through its Brookwood-Sago grants program to seven organizations that provide education and training within the mining industry. The money will be used to develop and implement training and ...
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Stone mining exempt from mine safety bill By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor After another tragic coal mine explosion, the aggregates industry ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appointed a team to investigate the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch South Mine (Performance Coal Co.) in Whitesville, W.Va. "Twenty-five hardworking men died unnecessarily in a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution173 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing163 Views