Tags: Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded $1 million through its Brookwood-Sago grants program to seven organizations that provide education and training within the mining industry. The money will be used to develop and implement training and ...
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Stone mining exempt from mine safety bill By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor After another tragic coal mine explosion, the aggregates industry ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appointed a team to investigate the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch South Mine (Performance Coal Co.) in Whitesville, W.Va. "Twenty-five hardworking men died unnecessarily in a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction490 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views