Tags: Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded $1 million through its Brookwood-Sago grants program to seven organizations that provide education and training within the mining industry. The money will be used to develop and implement training and ...
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Stone mining exempt from mine safety bill By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor After another tragic coal mine explosion, the aggregates industry ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appointed a team to investigate the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch South Mine (Performance Coal Co.) in Whitesville, W.Va. "Twenty-five hardworking men died unnecessarily in a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views