Tags: Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has awarded $1 million through its Brookwood-Sago grants program to seven organizations that provide education and training within the mining industry. The money will be used to develop and implement training and ...
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Stone mining exempt from mine safety bill By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor After another tragic coal mine explosion, the aggregates industry ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appointed a team to investigate the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch South Mine (Performance Coal Co.) in Whitesville, W.Va. "Twenty-five hardworking men died unnecessarily in a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company301 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views