Tags: mine inspection
An audit by the Department of Labor’s Office of the Inspector General reveals that 56 percent of ‘experienced’ journeymen MSHA inspectors aren’t trained properly. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29174 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule134 Views