Tags: mine inspections
Metal and nonmetal miners made up five of the seven mining deaths in the third quarter of 2015, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's summary of mining deaths from July 1 through Sept. 30. There have been eight fewer ...
August 3 was a deadly day for mining across America as three miners died in completely unrelated accidents in three different states. In the wake of the deaths, the Mine Safety and Health Administration has decided up the enforcement and ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Aug. 30 released its July impact inspections, noting that federal inspectors issued 262 citations, 19 orders, and three safeguards during the special impact inspections conducted at eight coal mines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views