Tags: mine inspections
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Aug. 30 released its July impact inspections, noting that federal inspectors issued 262 citations, 19 orders, and three safeguards during the special impact inspections conducted at eight coal mines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas373 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents288 Views