Tags: mine inspections
Metal and nonmetal miners made up five of the seven mining deaths in the third quarter of 2015, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration's summary of mining deaths from July 1 through Sept. 30. There have been eight fewer ...
August 3 was a deadly day for mining across America as three miners died in completely unrelated accidents in three different states. In the wake of the deaths, the Mine Safety and Health Administration has decided up the enforcement and ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Aug. 30 released its July impact inspections, noting that federal inspectors issued 262 citations, 19 orders, and three safeguards during the special impact inspections conducted at eight coal mines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views