Tags: mine inspections
August 3 was a deadly day for mining across America as three miners died in completely unrelated accidents in three different states. In the wake of the deaths, the Mine Safety and Health Administration has decided up the enforcement and ...
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Aug. 30 released its July impact inspections, noting that federal inspectors issued 262 citations, 19 orders, and three safeguards during the special impact inspections conducted at eight coal mines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility898 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views