Tags: mine managers
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments337 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention214 Views