Tags: mine operator rights
Denial of walkaround rights during impact inspection may lead to vacated citations. Since April 2010, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has conducted special inspections known as impact inspections that target mines MSHA has purportedly identified as requiring increased attention ...
Advanced Notice Prohibition of ‘advance notice’ must be balanced with the operator’s right to accompany the inspector. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspectors have been increasing emphasis on the prevention of ‘advance notice’ of their inspection activities since MSHA issued Program ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views