Tags: mine operator training
Don't Undermine Safety By Therese Dunphy The winds of change are blowing through the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) Small Mine Office (SMO). According to Joe Main, assistant secretary of labor, mine safety and health, the office is being decentralized with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views