Tags: mine operator training
Don't Undermine Safety By Therese Dunphy The winds of change are blowing through the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) Small Mine Office (SMO). According to Joe Main, assistant secretary of labor, mine safety and health, the office is being decentralized with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas424 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents307 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views