Tags: mine permit
As the Scandia City Council continues to discuss Tiller Corp.'s proposed mine, it decided to "set the maximum duration of mining activity to 3.3 years beginning 30 days after all other permits are obtained," according to a report in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior188 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views