Tags: mine planning software
And Last Comes XYZ Cartesian Coordinates can be used to specify the position of any point in three-dimensional space by measuring its distances from three mutually perpendicular planes. Aggregate operations, or anything else, for that matter, can be located on the earth ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views