Tags: mine roof
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) this week launched its annual roof fall prevention awareness program aimed at reducing the high number of roof falls that occur in the nation's underground coal mines. Statistics show that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013172 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill134 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029119 Views