Tags: Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 (Mine Act)
Cleaning the air Luck Stone initiative with EPA, others means cleaner, greener power at four plants. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Funding from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to Virginia Clean Cities and James Madison University will help launch the first construction repowering ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability636 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure459 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D287 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 268 Views