Tags: Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 (Mine Act)
Cleaning the air Luck Stone initiative with EPA, others means cleaner, greener power at four plants. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Funding from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to Virginia Clean Cities and James Madison University will help launch the first construction repowering ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill426 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers390 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg294 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views