Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA)
Adele Abrams, Law Office of Adele Abrams, PC, IMA-NA associate and exclusive columnist on Aggregates Manager's website and e-newsletter, AggMan e-News, will present a webinar on "Responding to MSHA/OSHA Document Requests." This webinar will address the new FMSHRC ruling governing ...
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency's website at 1 p.m. EST. MSHA's news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention167 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views