Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA)
Adele Abrams, Law Office of Adele Abrams, PC, IMA-NA associate and exclusive columnist on Aggregates Manager's website and e-newsletter, AggMan e-News, will present a webinar on "Responding to MSHA/OSHA Document Requests." This webinar will address the new FMSHRC ruling governing ...
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency's website at 1 p.m. EST. MSHA's news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views