Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA)
Adele Abrams, Law Office of Adele Abrams, PC, IMA-NA associate and exclusive columnist on Aggregates Manager's website and e-newsletter, AggMan e-News, will present a webinar on "Responding to MSHA/OSHA Document Requests." This webinar will address the new FMSHRC ruling governing ...
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency's website at 1 p.m. EST. MSHA's news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity214 Views