Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) civil penalties
A few new developments suggest that Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) civil penalties — which increased enormously starting in 2007 when MSHA’s final rule eliminated the “single penalty” fine for non significant and substantial (S&S) citations and implemented new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1074 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry585 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address222 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike216 Views