Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Pattern of Violations findings
The run of bad cases that has resulted in expanding the universe of individuals who can be civilly fined (and criminally prosecuted) as “agents of management” has continued, in a unanimous decision of the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year401 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries323 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs215 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views