Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) pattern of violations (POV) regulation
A proposed rule to revise the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) pattern of violations (POV) regulation in 30 Code of Federal Regulations Part 104 will be published in the Federal Register on Feb. 2, the agency announced on Jan. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029308 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views