Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) pattern of violations (POV) regulation
A proposed rule to revise the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) pattern of violations (POV) regulation in 30 Code of Federal Regulations Part 104 will be published in the Federal Register on Feb. 2, the agency announced on Jan. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure540 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]486 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views