Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) pattern of violations (POV) regulation
A proposed rule to revise the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) pattern of violations (POV) regulation in 30 Code of Federal Regulations Part 104 will be published in the Federal Register on Feb. 2, the agency announced on Jan. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production687 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views