Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA)
Adele Abrams, Law Office of Adele Abrams, PC, IMA-NA associate and exclusive columnist on Aggregates Manager's website and e-newsletter, AggMan e-News, will present a webinar on "Responding to MSHA/OSHA Document Requests." This webinar will address the new FMSHRC ruling governing ...
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency's website at 1 p.m. EST. MSHA's news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views