Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA)
Adele Abrams, Law Office of Adele Abrams, PC, IMA-NA associate and exclusive columnist on Aggregates Manager's website and e-newsletter, AggMan e-News, will present a webinar on "Responding to MSHA/OSHA Document Requests." This webinar will address the new FMSHRC ruling governing ...
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency's website at 1 p.m. EST. MSHA's news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029386 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board328 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments309 Views