Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administratoin (MSHA)
This blasting hazard alert pertains to Orica Unitronic 500electronic detonators date coded before Nov. 15, 2009. Orica has issued a recall of these detonators. The Orica recall notice is included as part of this blasting alert. Since 2006, there have been six ...
In response to the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA), the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is consulting with Congress and soliciting input from any stakeholders who would be affected by the five-year strategic plan MSHA is building for the next ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections451 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company362 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations306 Views