Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administratoin (MSHA)
This blasting hazard alert pertains to Orica Unitronic 500electronic detonators date coded before Nov. 15, 2009. Orica has issued a recall of these detonators. The Orica recall notice is included as part of this blasting alert. Since 2006, there have been six ...
In response to the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA), the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is consulting with Congress and soliciting input from any stakeholders who would be affected by the five-year strategic plan MSHA is building for the next ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1057 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April596 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts401 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry348 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration332 Views