Tags: Mine Safety and Health Administratoin (MSHA)
This blasting hazard alert pertains to Orica Unitronic 500electronic detonators date coded before Nov. 15, 2009. Orica has issued a recall of these detonators. The Orica recall notice is included as part of this blasting alert. Since 2006, there have been six ...
In response to the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA), the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is consulting with Congress and soliciting input from any stakeholders who would be affected by the five-year strategic plan MSHA is building for the next ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials259 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views
- A judge has reversed the decision to close a rock quarry in Kentucky199 Views