Tags: Mine Safety and Health regulations
Administrative law judges take different viewpoints on pre-shift examinations and MSHA inspections. by Dana M. Svendsen During Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspections, disputes between operators and inspectors can arise over whether an observed condition is a defect or whether a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3186 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1917 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies304 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete302 Views
- How to become a more productive worker287 Views