Tags: Mine safety and health
The new Center for Mining Safety and Health Excellence, associated with the University of Utah’s Department of Mining Engineering in the College of Mines and Earth Sciences, was created to help the global mining community address a major challenge: how to systematically and permanently improve ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association and the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s Northeast District are joining together to stage the Northeast Mine Safety & Health Conference, a three-day-long conference on mine safety and health. The conference is set for April ...
One the one-year anniversary of the coal mine explosion — April 5 — that claimed 29 lives at the Upper Big Branch Mine in West Virginia, Joseph A. Main, assistant secretary of labor for mine safety and health, issued the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry252 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature233 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views