Tags: Mine Safety & Health Administration
A recent decision by Administrative Law Judge Manning demonstrates that even where the mine operator has paid the fine for an unwarrantable failure (Section 104(d)) citation or order, it is still possible for the agent of management who was the ...
The Mine Safety & Health Administration’s (MSHA) broad warrantless rights to inspection mines and to demand information have been further expanded by a new decision of an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ), which builds upon a couple of previous rulings that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A Christmas Story -- It's a Clinker!299 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America279 Views
- Lehigh Hanson announces 2014 Quarry Life Award winners143 Views
- Caterpillar makes leadership changes, announces new CIO124 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers110 Views