Tags: Mine Safety & Health Administration
A recent decision by Administrative Law Judge Manning demonstrates that even where the mine operator has paid the fine for an unwarrantable failure (Section 104(d)) citation or order, it is still possible for the agent of management who was the ...
The Mine Safety & Health Administration’s (MSHA) broad warrantless rights to inspection mines and to demand information have been further expanded by a new decision of an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ), which builds upon a couple of previous rulings that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle412 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines146 Views