Tags: Mine Safety & Health Administration
A recent decision by Administrative Law Judge Manning demonstrates that even where the mine operator has paid the fine for an unwarrantable failure (Section 104(d)) citation or order, it is still possible for the agent of management who was the ...
The Mine Safety & Health Administration’s (MSHA) broad warrantless rights to inspection mines and to demand information have been further expanded by a new decision of an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ), which builds upon a couple of previous rulings that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views