Tags: Mine Safety & Health Administration
A recent decision by Administrative Law Judge Manning demonstrates that even where the mine operator has paid the fine for an unwarrantable failure (Section 104(d)) citation or order, it is still possible for the agent of management who was the ...
The Mine Safety & Health Administration’s (MSHA) broad warrantless rights to inspection mines and to demand information have been further expanded by a new decision of an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ), which builds upon a couple of previous rulings that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views