Tags: Mine Safety & Health Administration
A recent decision by Administrative Law Judge Manning demonstrates that even where the mine operator has paid the fine for an unwarrantable failure (Section 104(d)) citation or order, it is still possible for the agent of management who was the ...
The Mine Safety & Health Administration’s (MSHA) broad warrantless rights to inspection mines and to demand information have been further expanded by a new decision of an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ), which builds upon a couple of previous rulings that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April539 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts391 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry336 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration328 Views