Tags: mined minerals
The average American born in 2012 with an expected lifespan of 78.8 years will consume an estimated 3 million pounds of minerals, metals and fuels in his or her lifetime, accordng to statistics released this month from The Society for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 865 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views