Tags: MinePro Services
Mark Hardwick has been appointed as the new COO for Fenner Dunlop Americas. Hardwick will be based in Fenner Dunlop’s Pittsburgh headquarters beginning Jan. 17, 2011, where he will oversee the sales, marketing, customer service, technical development, and facility management of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car189 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February138 Views