Tags: MinePro Services
Mark Hardwick has been appointed as the new COO for Fenner Dunlop Americas. Hardwick will be based in Fenner Dunlop’s Pittsburgh headquarters beginning Jan. 17, 2011, where he will oversee the sales, marketing, customer service, technical development, and facility management of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views