Tags: MINER Act of 2006
A pair of recent decisions show how complex it can be to analyze whether an incident is immediately reportable, and whether the $5,000 mandatory minimum penalty has any latitude for lower penalties in light of mitigating circumstances. Under the MINER Act ...
Operators should be prepared for the return of pre-assessment conferences. By Kristin R. White On Dec. 1, 2011, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced it will begin implementing pre-assessment conferencing procedures in January 2012 in an effort to reduce the backlog ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher497 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing166 Views